Fuelling Growth in the Financial Industry
As India has large demographic dividends and attractive investment climate, financial inclusion has enormous potential in India. A mere quarter of the total population has active bank accounts and financial literacy is still limited to only few urban pockets of the country.
At CMS, we believe that our IT capabilities, extensive reach and expertise in operations can help authorities mobilise banking revolution in India. CMS has partnered with state governments, banks and insurance companies to support their IT and security infrastructure and facilitate financial services in rural pockets via its established delivery model of e-Governance. Besides, our building management systems helps our clients from the financial industry to keep their office space and infrastructure efficient and secure.
CMS has ambitious plans to catalyse the government’s fiancial inclusion policies by building a robust process for KYC, transactions and customer relationship management.
- High spends on operations and setting up new delivery networks.
- Low penetration of financial sin rural markets.
- Non-availability of skilled manpower in remote areas.
- Poor IT infrastructure and connectivity.
- Strict regulatory norm and compliances.
- Lack of advanced surveillance systems to secure bank premises.
- CMS has its own established network of trained professionals even in the remotest areas of the country. Our well-managed distribution channels can help banks/NBFC clients reach out to a large base of unbanked citizens and spread awareness about financial products that they can avail.
- Our state-of-art IT infrastructure built to facilitate e-governance services can be widely utilized by our finance clients to meet operational requirements.
- Our advanced biometric devices and trained professionals provide a great deal of support in meeting KYC compliances.
- We have designed security architecture for leading public sector banks in India.
- As banks spend a large amount of money on electricity, we provide customized solutions to banks for improving energy efficiency in their daily operations.
Areas of Service
- Basic banking services
- Retail Loans
- Insurance (life and non-life)
- Direct benefit transfer
- Pension transactions
- Security and surveillance services for banks and ATMs
- Customised energy management solutions for office space of banks and financial companies