Linking Technologies, Building Businesses
With three decades of experience in system integration, CMS connects varied technologies to provide unified architecture capable of supporting large scale enterprise applications.
In today’s competitive market, enterprises must have an uncomplicated and efficient IT environment to maintain high productivity and save time and money on the delivery front. The biggest challenge for large-scale organizations is not only to connect various businesses but also to streamline operations and build a single IT platform for different locations, functions and departments.
Therefore, CMS Computers offers turnkey system integration (SI) services to build and link multiple technology systems with the aim to help you drive your business faster, make it more flexible and efficient. We ensure that our clients get complete peace of mind on the technology front, as our expert SI team works round-the-clock to deliver the best and most cost-effective IT architecture for your business.
What We Do
Our Integration Services includes a bouquet of offerings spanning various industries, sectors and locations:
- Design and integration of security infrastructure including access control, fire safety and surveillance systems
- Workforce infrastructure
- Integration of Energy solutions
- Network integration
- Enablement of broadcasting and communication technologies
- Data centre
- Cloud Computing
- Service delivery infrastructure
- Traffic infrastructure
- Consultancy Services
- Bring decades of experience and the collective knowledge of our experienced engineers and project managers to build robust and complex IT platforms for clients spanning industries like transportation, banking and real estate.
- Provide efficient and organised delivery mechanisms for large scale IT systems using our collective wisdom of the past through learnings from CMS implementations of the country’s biggest nationwide and overseas technology applications projects.
- Our technology team’s prime motto is to reduce the timeframe of business cycles by using the most advanced technologies and a proper study of existing software applications to curtail redundancy.
- Mitigate input costs in every possible way. CMS as a system integrator does a thorough study of existing IT infrastructure to identify redundant areas of IT architecture. This process helps us make a project more cost-effective for the client and less tedious for ourselves.